Distribution Form


 Separation of Service - Nationwide Financial plans and Segregated Plans only


If your money is kept with another financial vendor, in most cases you can make a distribution request through your online account or by contacting them directly. In some situations, it may be necessary to first contact the employer that you have your plan with.  

For more information or if you have questions, please send a brief message to our Distributions Team. Use the above forms if making a distribution request:

(if you have problems with this submission form; e-mail distreq@plandesign.com

This form does not yet contain any fields.